Wednesday 28 August 2013

Vote for my blog and I will Pay It Forward



Vote for my blog and I will Pay It Forward.


It’s entirely up to you………..but…………….a vote for my blog could win some really cool camera equipment for my fledgling business.



Here’s the thing.  If my blog wins, I will pay-it-forward for every vote I received, by doing a favour for someone else.


Hold me to my task by subscribing to this blog page, as I will use my blog to keep a record of progress.  Progress updates will drop into your inbox.  I will complete my favours within 6 months.


Vote for my blog and keep me busy!


Here is the original blog.




Here is the link to vote for my blog.  Do it now coz voting ends this Saturday 31 August 2013.


It’s quick and easy.  Simply tick Entry Number 11 and click submit at the bottom.





No comments: